do i have Gallstones??
Hi i'm 26 years old 5'6'' 175lbs have on baby 15 months ago,  I had a fall, and have had trouble since then! I had diareha for 8 weeks, with bad abedominal craps, pain i right side up under ribs and down,low. The diarhea went away then turned it constapation, I'll go a little bit, when it feels like i need to all that comes out is clear mucus, this happens like 5 times a day. Then when i go for real, usally after 2-4 days it takes, i'm in major pain, like i'm pushing out a baby, the whole toliet is full of soft feces?? I get nasuated, almost vomit and sweat and heart starts beating really fast? Pain in upper right side is pretty constent. I've had colonoscopy doc found pus(infection) in my ilium, i had ultrasound on gallbladder doc says looks good, i just had x-ray series on small intestines, doc wants to rule out IBS, no result yet but i could see the barium was having a hard time getting though down where my pain is on the lower right side?? im thinking a gallstone is stuck somewhere?? My doc seems to be baffled, i've been like this since 06/09/07, Please give advise if u have any??
YES IT def sounds like it could be your gallbladder. For some reason your gallbladder weakens after having a baby. My daughter is 9 mos old and i never had a prob with my GB until she was a month old. I was admitted to the e.r. and had it taken out and have never been so relieved that was the best day of my life. With my GB attacks i had the same symptoms....sweating,nausea,pain in shoulders and heart racing. I would maybe get another dr. to take a look and make sure its not your GB. You dont have to have stones you prob just have a diseased GB thats what i had