Gastroenterology Community
don't know what to do

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

don't know what to do

2 masses found on left side of liver. Enlarged lymph node on backof my neck. Pain on lower right side of ribs. Tightening sensation in throat. Are these symptoms all related? And what could cause the symptoms?
I also found another swollen lymph node inner my armpit this morning
Hi there!

Well, without knowing the relevant clinical details or a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to comment on the situation or if the lesions could be related. This would essentially depend on the cause of the masses found in the liver and enlargement of the lymphnodes which may or may not be related to each other or the rib pain. It would be best to discuss the situation and the suggested management plan in detail with your treating doctor.
Hope the information is helpful.

Take care!