eating making me feel strange...
i am 38 years old.. lately... right after i eat.. about 4-5 mins after.. i start feeling queasy.. i get all over body chills... and feel awful.  i know its not in my head.  This morning i had oatmeal.. i was fine.  i made a normal lunch.. and wham. sick. i am not pregnant.this started about a month ago.. anyone have any ideas? i have never felt this way after i eat.. even when i was pregnant.. it was  a " different " kind of sick feeling.. this one is way different.. i get real strange chills...i feel like my body is turning utself inside out.. and i feel an underlying nausea that i cannot explain. i would say it happens half the time i eat. anyone who has any idea.. would be greatly appreciated. thanks so much..
Hi this sound very very similar to what I have.  Often when I eat a high carb meal (like rice, pasta etc) I get that chill... I imagine it's like the life is being drawn out of me.  Like you I have trouble explaining it - yeah it's like a kind of chill.

Yes just a few mins after eating too!

Sorry I have no idea what it is.  One guess is it's connected to drugs I take for high blood pressure but I dunno.  I never used to get it before.

I'm also 38!

Hope we both get it sorted.

Jason
I was having the same deal..turned out I was intolerant to a bunch of things (soy/lactose/wheat) so i'd look at the labels really closely and figure out what it is that's bugging you...

if you let it go on too long you'll just feel worse and worse to the point where you can't function anymore so be careful :)