endoscopy done this past friday the 13
well i had a endoscopy done.  doctor told me my esophagus and stomach was inflamed didnt say anything about a ulcer.  the took a few samples for a biopsy  which is routine thing to check for H Pylori.  i do have Acid Reflux.   heres the thing everytime my stomach would act up my right side would act up too. my right abdomen this would only happen when my stomach get irritated.  i had this problem about a year in a half ago i was taking medication for my stomach then it would just go away which was good. i had a ultrasound done and it came back negative but sometimes i would get a burning sensation too on my right side.  could my stomach gastritis pain affect my right side too just curious . also i wont be getting my results back for another 5 days..  Plus i had blood work done 6 months ago and it was good
Hi, inflammation of the stomach or gastritis can cause pain in the right side of the abdomen. Lifestyles modifications can definitely help in treating superficial inflammation of the stomach and acid reflux. Some guidelines are eat frequent small meals- 5 to 6, instead of 3 large meals. Avoid oily and spicy food. In general, avoid all fatty foods.Cessation of smoking helps to heal ulcer. Avoid consumption of alcohol.

Take the last meal of the day early and let there be a time gap between the last meal and bedtime.
If you are overweight, try to reduce weight. Adapt a regular exercise regime, which will improve bowel movements as well as relieve any tensions or stress. Avoid all pain killers like NSAIDs which will aggravate your problem. Regards.