enlarged gallbladder
I am having a lot of pain on the left under my rib cage. But have been suffering with pain in middle and on left side under rib cage. Now it is bad on right side. I had a ultrasound a while back at a clinic and told me they couldn't see my panareas and my gallbladder was enlarged at 4.9 cm. It that normal? What should I DO . I don't have insurance. But this pain is really getting me. I also have pain in my back.behind the pain in front.
Lori, I'm not sure what they meant by your gallbladder being enlarged since the normal gallbladder is typically found to be about 7-10 cm in size. Are you sure they said 4.9?
Yes, But my concern is the person who did this. I was sent to a natural path Doctor in a old house . A hippi type guy with a very old ultra sound machine . He said in report that of course he couldn't see my pancreas and that the gallbladder was enlarged at 4.9 cm.
I have a appointment tomorrow and hopefully can get a test ordered. I am having a hard time dealing with this pain.