Gastroenterology Community
erythematous mucsao

Ask questions on Gastroenterology issues: Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

erythematous mucsao

I have had two Esophagogastroduodenoscopy,found a ulcer when the first one was done and erythematous mucosa was found. When the second on was done the ulcer was gone with the medication I had been taking but still have the erythematous mucosa, they took a biopsy of that. What I want to find out is what is erythematous mucosa since it was found in the entire stomach.
thank you ELT327
Hi, I am having an Esophagogastroduodenoscopy  with the pinning of the bravo capsule this coming Wednesday. Can you tell me were you awake for any of it, they said I will be sedated for it all but some I have heard are awake for the first swallow which freaks me out. Did you have a sore throat after? Thanks, Linda