extremely watery yellow-green stool
For the past four days I've had extremely watery, yellow-green stool. Its entirely water; cloudy and sulphurus smelling. Also, intense lower abdomen gurgling sounds. At first I thought it was the stomach flu but its unlike anything I've experienced. The day I felt very weak, I was tired all the time, my body ached, but today I feel more or less fine except I have no appetite (constant nausea) and I'm still very tired. What could this be? How can I treat it?
i got the exact same thing 2 times,1 month apart,for me,,i got flu like symptoms (chills belly rumbling ache)
then i got thesame yellow like WATERY diahrea,,,almost like fluid,not poop!!
my belly hurt realy bad though,and i ended up going to the hospital,,,but withen 1 day,i was back to normal.,,WEARD.
i think yellow can indicate bile in your stool,,and could explain the bad stomach churning.
i dont know exactly what could have done it,,i had ct scan with barrium and iodine contrast,blood work,everything,and i was good to go.
could have been food poisoning,or parasite..either way the constant yellowy poops is your bodys way of getting something out of there it does not want in!,,,kinda like when you throw up alot ,,,but the other way out!!
Were you on any antibiotics recently -- if so call the doc who put you on them and let him/her know what is happening.