fecal body/rotton food odor
Hello, i have this body odor that smells like rotton food. It seems to smell like watever i that week but with worser smell. I remember when it first started it had a fecal odor but ever since i limited eating meat it smells like rotton food. I was wondering what could cause it. I 've had it for about 7 years now and the doctors couldn't find anything wrong with me and i've read on the internet candida could cause fecal body odor as well. so i'm thinking it could be candida but i don't have any other symptoms. My stools are normal and i'm not constipated either. Does any one know what could cause it? Thanks
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!   I would recommend you see a gastroenterologist about this.  Have you tried eliminating any foods from your diet?
Hey, thanks for the reply but yes the only thing i've tried is the meat and that just got rid of the fecal odor. I still smell like everything else i eat even fruits and salad greens would give out a odor that smells like old fruits or greens.  
I would recommend talking to your doctor about trying to eliminate even more foods from your diet to see if that helps, and also see if they have any more ideas for you.