feel like bugs crawling in my face under my skin
for about 1 week i been feeling like bugs crawling in my face under my skin, dont know whats goin on but if its not bugs. what can it be makin me feel like this, is it bad if so how can i stop it, and i also feel it in my head too!! so can someone help me!!
Your definition of the crawling feeling isn't quite like what I suffered with for several months until they did a lot of tests (blood tests) and it showed my kidney was shutting down.  I itched everywhere.  Couldn't sleep.  Thought I had bed bugs, left my lights on so they would go away, because they are nocturnal, but nothing worked.  I only saw my kidney doctor every 6 months so I can pretty much say I suffered for most of those months before he ran the tests and stuck me into the hospital to flush out my one and only kidney.  IV's in both arms.  It was that or dialysis and I am not ready for that yet.   The kidneys actually filter your blood, so you could have an infection somewhere.  Check with your doctor.   There is always  a reason for what is happening.  He can order tests and check you out.   Good luck.
If it's just a skin condition, neem soap may help.