feels like bugs crawling under my skin
I have recently felt like there were bugs crawling all over my body and especially in and around my anus and vagina. Now Im bleeding rectally. I also developed what looks a dry skin rash that is rather large on my arm. Im freeking out.
you need to go to the doctor ASAP!!!.....espically if your bleeding.... bleeding doesnt mean anything good...(not to freak you out more)..but you need to go....i might even suggest the ER,....could be internal bleeding...could be a cyst that popped....could be nothing.....
I'm not sure if the 'bugs' feeling is connected with the rectal bleeding, however there is a condition called Morgellon's Disease that does cause the feeling of bugs crawling under the skin' and it also can leave sores on the affected areas. It's an unfortunately little known problem that you may want to talk to your doctor about when you get that rectal bleeding checked out.
Perhaps you are just feeling energy. Most likely you are not into alternative stuff, but just as a point of reference and to ease your mind, the sensation of energy moving throughout a person's body feels like little bugs or even water droplets running down your skin. Most people do not have the internal body awareness to feel this sensation, but it is definately a positive thing. As for the anal bleeding, it is possible that you are making yourself so hysterical by the bugs sensation that you are causing the bleeding to happen. Like when a child gets so upset that they cause themselves to throw up. Trying changing your perspective on the bugs sensation, thinking about it as something positive and see if your symptoms change.
I've been like this since i was 3 and it comes and goes and no one believe's me.