frequent bowel movement after every meal
i am a 19 year old girl.i am suffering from a problem of passing out stool every time i take a meal.it's not diarrohea.it's solid and the amount is also a lot.i get up late in morning so i pass out stool at 11 a.m.take my breakfast at 11.45 a.m.i immediately feel the urge to pass out stool after 10-15 min.this happens everytime i take a meal.earlier this problem was restricted to 2-3 days before menstural cycle but now since 6 mnths it has become a routine.kindly tell me am i suffering from some problem.i live in india.what check up should i get done?any tests that u suggest.is it serious?
Having a bowel movement after the breakfast is actually the most normal thing. It is due to gastro-colic reflex. Food, coming in your stomach, triggers peristalsis of the colon, and you expell the stool from the previous day.

I guess you are ingesting a lot of fibers (vegetables, fruits, cereals, beer...) - this is probably the cause of large stools.