gall bladder removed now extreme urine odor
Hello, this is how the story goes. Three months ago I went to the ER for a common pain problem for me. It wouldn't go away after I had taken vicadin. The ER diagnosed me with GERD and told me to get an ultrasound. I've had this pain for two years and my primary care physician couldn't figure it out. The ultrasound showed I had gallstones. Surgery was suggested, but I dealt with the pain since I had been having it for 2 years already.

Unfortunately, three weeks ago I returned to the ER because of pain caused by the gallstones. They took another ultrasound. This time they said my gall bladder had inflamed from the gallstones. I went this following time to the ER again because the pain wouldn't go away after 7 hours. They told me I needed to remove my gall bladder immediately. So that's what I did because at this point I was afraid to eat. I got my gall bladder removed. It has been a week.

In this time frame, my urine has turned to a dark yellow and has an extreme foul odor. The smell is worst when I have sex. I don't know what to do. Why does my urine smell so awfully strong and is consistently dark yellow? I could just have water all day long and the color and odor stays completely consistent. Please help me. Thank you.

Oh, and I can't stop burping. I'm constantly burping. The surgeon I have seems to not have an answer to my situation. Please help.
I just wanted to add that I'm a 26 year old female. I have other things going on too. My skin has become really itchy. I got a rash on foot. My breath is horrible and coated white. It wasn't like this before I had the gall bladder removed.
Dark urine is probably from bilirubin which came from blood and it came there from liver, because it was not able to be secreted into bile duct, because of stones blocking your bile duct. This is one possibility. First, you need urine test, next an ultrasound of bile ducts, or MRI.

Burping may be either from H. pylori infection of stomach (common), or from regurgitation of food from duodenum into stomach, what may happen after gallblader surgery. Test: breath urea test for H. pylori. In meantime avoid acidic foods and fruits.