gallbladder problem,or...
Hi there,
I am 55 year old female,and begining from may&2010 i have intermittent pain under my right rib cage,more like disconfort,and a ind of pressure inside the righ rib,especiali when sitting,regardless of the position and movement of body.Abdominal USshoud polyp at my gallbladder size o,9 mm.Pancreas and liver ok.Resultats of blood and enzimes ok.My GI prescribed pantoprazol,wich lead to improvement but not to eliminate of pain and discomfort.A cause of all that i have my gallbladder was remouved*laparoscopic( 2 month ago,without any complications.Histopatology analysis were done after opeartaion of gallbladeder,turned aut that there were no polyp,only chronically inflamed gallbladder.Before and after the intervention my general  condition is exellent,good apetit and digestion,but discomfort remains.Mi GI performed endoscopy,and finde hiatal hernia*small end Helicobacter pilory. The rest was fine.He prescribed Nexium o 40 mg twice  a day and two antibiotics for 10 days.After that just Nexium of 40 mg for 6 weaks.
Even though i drank 2/3 of prescribed therapy,there was no signifficant improvement.Ask for help.