gallbladder removed or not!? help!

Im 26 yrs old , about 5'7 and weigh about 140 lbs. I had an endoscope done to see why i am having all this pain in my stomach area and came back i had silent Gerd and a Hiatal Hernia. The dr put me on protonix for the gerd. My hiatal hernia was too small to do anything with it. So the pains never went away so i had an abdominal ultrasound done and everything was normal..No gallstones were present at that time. About a month after that i had a HIDA scan done and it showed my gallbladder functioning at 15%. I went and seen the surgeron and he basically made it seem like it was my choice if i wanted it taken out or not. But i didnt know what was best for me because i had so many questions about it. My pain at that time wasnt severe at all. It was a little soreness on my ride side back and front under my rib cage. I told the surgeron i would think about it and would let him know. So weeks past and the pain started getting worse, the naseua abdominal pains. When i did have my hida scan done when they injected the cck  my pain was mostly near my belly button and i felt extermely nasusated.. Im scheduled now to have my gallbladder out on wed but feel very anxious because i do not know if i am making the right decision. Ive heared horror stories about gallbladders turning into gangerene and becoming infected and gaining alot of weigh and diahrea after gallbladder removal but on the other hand i wana get it out because what if i have stones now and the pain just gets worse. I guess i just wana know im making the right decision. ANy help would be greatly appriciated!! Thanks!
.
Hi there!

With an ejection fraction of 15% the gall bladder is practically almost non-functional and it would not really matter of it is removed; while it may be helpful if the pain is related to GB inflammation. Complications associated with cholecystectomy are rare unless there are specific risk factors. Hopefully the surgery would go well.

Take care!