gallstone attacks without gallbladder and past pancreatitis
I had my gallbladder removed in 2005. Continue to have attacks every 4-6months. In 2009 I had an ercp done to widen my bile duct. The doctor hit my pancreas and I was hospitalized for a week to recover. I still get dull pains every few months but this New Years Eve I had a 3.5 hour attack. I am still sore under my right rib cage and right shoulder blade/back area.
Since I got a divorce 2 years ago I am without medical insurance and have no idea what to do or what this could be. The Dr. said the ercp was still successful in widening the duct but I havent had an attack like this in years. My stomach was swollen and everything.
I exercise 5-7 days a week....2hrs a day. I eat fairly healthy although the 2weeks prior to this attack I visited my family in England and ate and drank poorly. Any advice or suggestions would be great.
Thanks-
JLC