gas bubbles
I have had these gas bubbles in my stomach for weeks now. Along with irregular bowel movements and burning sensation in my pelvic area. I have been tested for any std's and it came back negative. I constantly feel bloated.What could be the cause of these symptoms?
my uti's hurt in the pelvic area sometimes and when my bladder is distended I feel like it could possibly be my stomach- the gas bubbles as well as diarrhea very well could be from the stress- I had stress from a toothache that gave me such a tight neck I ended up with migraines stress not as oh wow, this  feels awful but

should I go to a dentist first- should I wait it out the tooth already had root canal? Now is it just my neck- do I go with a chiropractor-do I wait til school starts or go 5x a week until school starts- how will I pay for it- should I take meds also- it hurts so bad I just went to the chiropractor but this is bad enough to need steroids to relieve the inflammation- so I went to a GP and he said to see a dentist then he said MRI was next- and I was 99% sure I didn't need an MRI- do I keep exercising or will the exercising hurt my neck more- did the exercising cause this initial pain? so yes all that anxiety can even make your gas stirred in your tummy and cause diarrhea-
if you wondered if you had an STD- is this how you get or am I just crazy?
Don't answer that!

of course it could be dozens of other things....