Aa
A
A
Close
gas bubbles
I have had these gas bubbles in my stomach for weeks now. Along with irregular bowel movements and burning sensation in my pelvic area. I have been tested for any std's and it came back negative. I constantly feel bloated.What could be the cause of these symptoms?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
603946 tn?1333945439
my uti's hurt in the pelvic area sometimes and when my bladder is distended I feel like it could possibly be my stomach- the gas bubbles as well as diarrhea very well could be from the stress- I had stress from a toothache that gave me such a tight neck I ended up with migraines stress not as oh wow, this  feels awful but

should I go to a dentist first- should I wait it out the tooth already had root canal? Now is it just my neck- do I go with a chiropractor-do I wait til school starts or go 5x a week until school starts- how will I pay for it- should I take meds also- it hurts so bad I just went to the chiropractor but this is bad enough to need steroids to relieve the inflammation- so I went to a GP and he said to see a dentist then he said MRI was next- and I was 99% sure I didn't need an MRI- do I keep exercising or will the exercising hurt my neck more- did the exercising cause this initial pain? so yes all that anxiety can even make your gas stirred in your tummy and cause diarrhea-
if you wondered if you had an STD- is this how you get or am I just crazy?
Don't answer that!

of course it could be dozens of other things....
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources