Gastroenterology Community
gas in legs and feet

Ask questions on Gastroenterology issues: Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

gas in legs and feet

Ever so often I get gas in my legs and feet. I know its gas because whenver I massage the discomfort I burp or pass gas. The feeling I have in my legs and feet is heaviness, almost like poor circulation without the pins and needles feeling. All I know is, when I massage it, I pass gas. Has anyone heard of this before? I'm miserable!
This is not gas from your legs, just the movement of you massaging your legs and feet is forcing gas out of your stomach.  We don't get gas in our legs.  You should have this checked out by your doctor to determine what is causing the heaviness in your legs and feet.  Take care.