gas shoulder
I have a gas under my left shoulder blade.  I need help on what to take.
Gas under the shoulder blade can be an early indicator of Gallbladder Disease, as I had that symptom when I still had my Gallbladder.  It can also be a heart problem as well.  Might want to get it checked out by a doctor just to make sure it is only gas.  I used to roll around on the floor all the time before I had my Gallbladder removed thinking mine was only gas.  So, better get checked.
Sometimes, particularly in women, heart attack can feel like heart burn & if you are having that sensation, especially if you are also feeling short of breath, sweating, etc., please go to the emergency room to make sure it isn't your heart.  

If you are sure you are having gas, and not a problem with your pancreas (located on the left side behind your stomach organ), may I suggest simethicone (gas-x)?  They have it over the counter and it is supposed to help with breaking up those air bubbles I believe.  I had it prescribed for me when I was getting gas stuck in a sharp curve of intestine on the right- once after each meal and I think maybe at bedtime too many years ago.  I use simethicone for gas as needed now.  Also, sometimes exercise may be helpful in moving gas along.