Gastroenterology Community
gastroparesis, I can't keep living like this

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

The nausea is every day, When I start to vommit I can't stop and after doing so for every 15 minutes for 6 hrs call 911. all they can try to do is give me pheanagren in the iv, they won't give me pain meds anymore for this all though I have plenty at home I can take. my doctors have me on 20 prescribed meds for all my health problems but this is the one that I can't deal with. How can you keep throwing up every 15 minutes, I am a hard stick so they have to do a pick line or last time they did a central line in my groin from dehydration. I can't get out of bed most days because of how nauseated I am and pain. please tell me what to do. my doctor who is a regular doctor says it is another one I just have to deal with there is no cure. Just like there is no cure for fybro so deal with that pain the rest of your life too. Which fine I do but I can't deal with vomiting and being sick like this. Me gi doctor says maybe a food line which my girlfriend said you still get sick from having one of those. what should I do!! they said the pace maker insurancce is hard to get to put one in your stomach and it ends up with a g line anyway. please someone help me since they say they can't do anything
HonestJo, you may want to send a note to patient915 who also has this condition and understands a lot of what you're going though.

This may sound like an off-the-wall question, but have you been checked for food intolerances somewhere along the line? I'm wondering if there might be another factor compounding the gastroparesis you already have. Not sure, but thought I'd put the thought out there.