Gastroenterology Community
gastroparesis and fainting?

Ask questions on Gastroenterology issues: Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

gastroparesis and fainting?

I am a 25 year old female who has been diagnosed with gastroparesis for 4 years now. Two days ago, right after i had gotten done eating, I had a sudden hot flash that progressed till i was sweating badly. I got a sudden quick wave of nausea though i had taken phenergan an hour ago stood up to go outside and passed out cold.( And hit my head and face on the way down.) I came to 20 seconds later and remember trying to wake up. I passed out a second time for  25 secs. When I came to the ambulance was on its way and to make a long story short the E.R. my blood pressure saying it was "rock steady" my EKG was "almost textbook" and blood sugar and other tests were fine. They offered me no explanation for why I passed out. Every so often I have attacks where I get sick and cannot stop vomiting. My blood pressure and heart rate drop and I get hospitalized, are these related? Can anyone tell me what may have caused me to faint?