gnawing pain around and under right side rib cage, bad nausea
Hello, looking for some answers as to why I might be feeling gnawing/tenderness around and under right rib cage area. Also I have bad nausea to the point I have to take motion sickness pills to just calm down, it makes me very anxious. This pain comes and goes off and on all day/night. I'm experiencing more belching over all  and gas at night and first thing in the morning. I must mention I have crohn's but when last checked it was mild (3 years ago). This is not my usual crohn's pain, that is much lower in the abdomen.This has been going on for a week now and I can only eat small amounts at a time, slight weight loss. I do not feel any pain upon taking a deep breath or any pain in the back area. I feel hungry and have an appetite, just can't eat much at one time. If anyone can help me figure this out that would be great. Thanks!
UGGH I meant to say the left side!!! I have been saying the right side by mistake all the time! Sorry guys
Anybody?