growling stomach
Is there anybody out there that has had this problem? I hate to go to my doctor for something like this, but it's driving me crazy. My stomach is constantly growling or is on the verge of growling 24/7.  It doesn't matter how much I eat... I could stuff myself at an all you can eat buffet and my stomach still growls.  This happened to me once before and lasted all summer. It's a constant feeling of being ravenously hungry. The only difference this time is I'm having some chest discomfort along with it off and on.  Also have a weird pressure up under my lower ribs.  What in the world could this be?!  Should I see my doc?  I don't have any insurance so really don't want to go unless I should.  Help!!!!   Juddan
Hi! I do same thing too,but I dont have no appetite,just constant growling,pressure and discomfort,my dr says its alot of gas that is trapped and it is gas air bubbles making all the noise.The noise is humilating it is so loud! I take 2 gas x a day and it does seem to help,might want to give it a try.
   It prob isnt nothing to be worried about but if you develop worsening symptoms be good idea to check it out.Good Luck to you!