gurgling sound/feeling,food going down slow
For about a month I've had a gurgling/ bubbeling noise/senstion coming up my throat. It feels like little bubbles. I have also noticed that I can feel SOME food going down slower. Its not just one thing, it could be a piece of rice that I feel I can track down my esophagus. Im not sure if this is just because Im worried and pay more attention to whats happening or not. Nothing is getting 'stuck' though. I feel like I have pressure in my one ear ( not sure if thats related)
I have had problems with reflux and have been taking nexium but think that the prilosec was more affective. Its not persistant. I havnt taken anything for about a week and no acid at all.
Ive been to E, N, T doc. Have had neck ultrasound and a CT scan of my neck with dye. And nothing was found. I have a fallow up next week but this is driving me nuts! Of course my mind goes to horrible places!!! Has anyone had something similar? Or ANY idea what could be causeing this? Any feed back would be VERY comforting!!! I have to SMALL kids and worrying about this has completley consumed me! Thank you!
Another test to get eventually is an endoscopy.