h. pylori
I was diagnosed with h. pylori today by my doctor.  I had no symtpoms that i know of pertaining to this virus.  I went to the dr. for physical.  I knew I was anemic but my syptoms were tired, unable to lose weight, and stress.  does anybody else have h. pylori without the typical symptoms?  The dr. prescribed the prev pac but I am afraid to take them and them make me feel worse.  Help.
hi, its up to you whether you want to eradicate the infection or not, personallly i would because the h-pylori infection is the major culprit in esaphagul,stomach,duodenol ulcers, and if ulcers are left without treatment then more likely than not that they will turn cancerous. some people who are newly infected dont see symptoms immediately, also you being anemic might be because an ulcer has began to ooz blood.other disorders associated with h-pylori are barrets and gastritis, cheers.
Hello
I had an H.P infectiong last year and did 2 rounds of quad therepy, neither of which killed it. It is good to kill it because it can highten your risk for cancer, and i've heard it can attack the gallbladder, as well as the usual ulcers that can turn into bleeding ulcers and make you loose weight rapidly and become malnurished.
I got online i researched all i could on HP and did an herbal tratment that killed it. There are more that one that have been clinicly proven to eradicate H.P. It's your call on the meds, I took them and they made me 10 times sicker than before. I lost 25 punds in 10 days, had severe nausea, verdigo/dizziness, severe constipation and cheast pain, gas and craping all areas of my stomach and migranes, didnt leave the couch for 2 weeks unless i needed to use the bathroom or make some oatmeal.
I got onto a different forum and was reading how many people did round after round of antibiotics and it didnt kill it.
If you are interested in the herbal treatments let me know i can send you the link.
Jess37 please provide the link to the herbal treatment that killed it.  I am having preliminary symptoms and want to be ready if the doctor diagnoses
it.  Please, please I don't trust the doctors they are hit and miss most of the
time.  Thank you sooo much!

Mary Anne
please send me any links you have to herbal or natural resources for the h pylori

***@****

I am going for  the breath test for H Pylori on Tuesday, I am reading alot about it and hoping you will share your experience.  I am told to take probiotics and mastic gum from a nutritionist.

Have you found anything out that is helpful?

thanks trish
***@****