h pyroli bacterium
h pyroli can be completely cured with garlic and capsicum. Do no go on an antibotic course. That will create a resistant strain, which is always the case. h pyroli is the leading cause of stomach aches and ulcers, sometimes bleeding ones. I cured my wife who was tested and had hpyroli. Her stomach pain was to the point that it would double her over and cry. hydrocone, norco, and vicadyn did nothing to alleviate her pain. she took 2 garlic capsules 3 times daily with 2 cayenne or (capsicum) capsules 3 times daily. She was CURED in 2 weeks. also take into consideration garlic is a anti coagulant. cayene or capsicum will work by itself.

This discussion is related to What is sphincter of oddi dysfunction and the symptoms?.
Interesting. If you have taken the antibiotic treatment and it causes a resistant stran, will the cayenne still work?
When you say that if you go on an antibiotic, it will always cause a resistant strain, this is not at all true.  Your treatment may work for some, but it will not work for all.  I would recommend that anyone reading this consult their doctor before trying any treatment.
i think it is not goining by antibiotic alone or garlic alone, i think H. Pylori can be treated by quadruple therapy for one week Esomeprazole (Nexium) + Clarithromycin (clacid) + Metronidazole (flagyl) + (Lactobacillus reuteri (i.e. biogaia) after the antibiotic course it has a suppression effect on h.pylori and prevent its occurance).
Don, I think it's an interesting idea. I'd like to see a follow-up on your wife, however to see if the bacterium was actually eradicated or not. Have you considered taking a breath test which might give a more definitive idea of whether or not her current lack of symptoms is actually due to eradication of the bacterium?

The use of the 'pepper ingredient' is a bit more controversial, but garlic has been used by many cultures for many years to 'treat the stomach.' And there are also a number of studies that support it's use in treating H. pylori, although typically in conjunction with other well-known Western drugs (http://jac.oxfordjournals.org/content/43/6/837.full).

I hope your wife lack of symptoms continues.
My question on this is how come some folks dont have any problems with the H-pylori and others feel like they are having a heart attack? i was told this by three doctors in my area. they said in some cases, they just stumble upon it and treat. I have been treated for h-pylori with the three antibiotics which seem to have worked but sometimes i get those same symptoms from time to time. does this mean i still have it and somehow its not showing up on their tests? or is it my stupid anxiety playing pick a boo? Got a love it!
Over 1/2 the world has H-pylori.  Everyone reacts differently to things which is why some people don't have any symptoms from it and some people have a lot of symptoms.  If you'd like to talk about your situation in particular please start your own post and I can answer your questions.
I see no reason to not try ur advise being as it's all natural with no side effects. That is unless someone is intolorent to garlic or cayanne pepper. If it works yeppie. if it doesn't, oh well.