having colonoscopy/upper endoscopy done please answerr these questions!!!
ok,so i have had stomach issues for 6 years. i am 20 years old,and my doctor and i agreed this was the best way to find out whats' wrong. ihave had blood testing for celiacs,ultrasounds,stool work etc!!!!! all was ''normal''

i have some concerns though!!!!

1-i have hemmorhoids due to my stomach issues/ im scared that the colonoscopy will hurt badly due to this...im also scared that even if it doesnt hurt during the procedure...it will aggravate the hemmorhoids so badly that they will hurt afterwords... any thoughts?

2-i have a chest injury from lifting weights. and  i havent gotten it resolved, because the orthopedic doctor  iwentt to was useless. its around the sternum area. i have heard that a side effect of the upper gi is chest pain...given the fact  i already have a chest injury, im really scared this procedure will tear my chest up even worse than it i!!! my sternum is pretty much torn apart..obviously its not that bad if im still able to function,but its still a bad injury...im just nervous this will aggravate it!

3-my doctor and i discussed that reaching the ileum is the main goal of the clonoscopy. it is imperative we try to reach it to get a clear sense of whats going on with me. my friend who has chrons says its a waste of time if they dont get to the ileum...either way whether its a waste or not,  i want them to search my ileum. my doctor said  sometimes patients ileum's cant be reached. im  concerned he wont be able to get into mine!!!!!!!!!! help!

4-ive heard the movi prep is horrible...how am i gonna get through this ?? ha.
i just looked up\p remicade..which is what a friend takes...and it says it suppress the imune system. i  confused...isnt a person with chrons suffering from these problems like cqnkerr sores,flare ups,sore throats..etc causenof low immune functions...especially lymph nodes....

it said it lowers ur immune system so ur susceptile to bad illnesses! like cancers!

my gastro was telling me most chrons meds are bad for u also

u said my symptoms sound like chrons,but what about uc? OR anything else?? or do they only sound like chrons?
some sites say uc is autoimmune some dont

oh i didnt mention...my diet is horrible. ive always struggled to gain weight..but i am an active weight lifter..right now im losing weight =( but im around 175 a 6'2
anyway my diet is poor. the reason its poor is for 1 reason however....i go the WHOLE DAY(LIKE 12 HOURS) not hungry at alll.....th n i get to hour 12 and realize ive had 0 calories...so i decide to eat fast food and drink ensure plus...other wise if  i ate greens or something id be rail skinny....although i dont think my poor diet is really the problem
ive always had a poor diet...but my stomach issues have developed since sophomore year of hs..(6 years ago)....stomach problems were the first health problem ive ever had which makes me think maybe my other stuff is coming from the chrons and not the piuitary...well if i have chrons...but then again i did start having cognitive decline  in 6th gradei suppose...anyways patient915 and all the others...this thread has been great. so many questions answered
ive been lifting 6 years also...whats funny is my problems started 6 years ago when i bought a whey protein powder and drank it....but  i discontinued it..maybe it was coincidence
You keep posting all the bad things that can happen and the superstitions of Friday the 13th.

Well how about the power of positive energy and positive thinking.  Maybe you need to start looking at the glass as being half full instead of half empty. Im sure if you reseach going into surgery with positive energy and thoughts you can find all kinds of posts on how much better it is for you.

You have went from just having the normal nervousness of the unknown of the tests to being extremely fearful of them not seeing the ileum to being afraid of different types of anethesia to being paranoid about what the dr. might do while you are sedated to being worried about having the same sedation that Michael Jackson used to being a wreck about Friday the 13 th.  

You need to think positive until your tests.  If you have this much anxiety in your life you really need to find a way to control that also in order to help what ever is going on with your stomach.
Autoimmune means that your body is attacking itself so that is why someone with chron's disease would take immunosuppressants.  There are other conditions that fit your symptoms too though.  You need to stop eating the fast food.  You are making your problems worse by doing this.  Have you tried Zofran for your nausea?
im so confused. so chrons makes the immune system atatck itself..which means the immune system gets weaker obviously...which would explain all the sicknesses

so..is using an immunosuppresent the only way tot treat chrons??? wont that probablyh make me worse off????????????

also remicade said u shouldnt use it if u hve other health problems....which i do from my synmptoms.
Seriously dear you need to relax and stop overthinking everything until you have your test.  You do not even have a diagnosis of chrons yet.  Please be kind to yourself and wait and see what the results are and then go from there.
I agree, you need to stop thinking about what medicines you would take when you haven't been diagnosed.  If you get diagnosed with chron's, post back on this site and we will answer all your questions.
Have u tryed maybe a camra pill for a compleat look or maybe u can ask about it I assume its lass advasive if ur really worried but im not sure if the immages are equivilant to the scope. I had one with a boibsy they uasly knock u out so ur body will be relaxed so it should not affect the hemroid I have one to. U may be a bit gassy though
I have crohnes.... and in remission.. i had a few bouts with UC that almost resulted in having parts of my intestine taken out.. i have had  stomach problems all my life. I find that the more nervous i become about something medical.. or other triggers.. I find myself where you are now testdeprived.. IF you are even diagnosed with crohnes.. or UC, or something.. there are steps you can take...for yourself.. ( patient  heal thyself) such as diet, walking.. getting plenty of rest... and not eating fast food.. did you know that you could be sabatoging yourself by all those weight lifting supplements?? There are  steps that you need to take in order to get your gastro health into alignment...
1.  get the colonoscopy and endoscopy.. it will do you no good to continually ask the what ifs.. the how comes..and the omg's.. is this it's?  

2. Upon diagnosis, look into what you can do, as well as listening to your doctor, if you feel that your doctor is not doing things in your best interest..then find another.

3. If you have auto immune disorder.. ( I do , and many of us here do as well) realize that this is not a death sentence, and each individual handles it the way that they find works best for them.  one size does not fit all.

4. Look into seeking help for your anxiety.. you would be amazed at how worrying can cause so many things that you wouldnt think about.. ( Believe me, I know this)

FYI, most fast food has MSG, so does why protein, there are many additives manufacturers place in foods, keep that in mind.. you could be allergic.. see an allergist after you get your colonsocopy and endoscopy.

5. At this time, before your colonoscopy.. do your best to keep your mind in one place at a time.. you obviously are very scared, and this is normal, for some, its a breeze.. for some.. its inbetween.. and for others.. like you.. and I have to admit.. for me, when faced with the uncertain, we tend to overdramatize things that are actually not a whole lot to worry about.

6. Look into relaxation tecniques.. this has helped me immensly.

I have auto immune disorder.. Hashimotos... UC, Crohnes, laryngeal esophegeal reflux, osteopenia, migraines, malabsorption syndrome, 2nd degree AV Block, and I could go on and on and on ..lol.. the point is.. THESE are all manageable.. you have to take things one step at a time!! worrying about many things at once will not only cause you to constantly fall into fight or flight all the time, but you cannot even begin to center yourself into reason.

Your colonoscopy and endoscopy will go just fine.  You will get your results, and you will deal with it, just as we all do, you have no choice, and you will be so proud of yourself for doing it, because you are going to be that much stronger.

I am sure we all here are supporting you, and we will all be thinking about you on the thirteenth.. and we will be here for you when you get home, and tell us about how everything went.  Take care!!
thanks mozart. i dont take any supplements for weightlifting..i stopped that 6 years ago...and took them very rarely after on and offf.
the only thing i take now is a pack of store brand ensure plus....but lately i cant get that down.
the reason i eat fastfood is because if i didnt i would waste away to a skeleton..from eating NOTHING. and im not gonna have that.

its 4am right now...but yesterday..i only ate 2 double cheeseburgers the whole day(dollar menu doubles nothing huge) i bought 3 but kept gagging in burger king. i got home and wanted to eat it,but felt tired and went to sleep cause i ususally feel tired...it doesnt help they arent allowing me to take my vit d pills before the colonoscopy/although those arent helping even at 10,000 units...and im always to tired to go walkin

i keep telling myself the ensure,or fast food is doing this to me...but to be honest ive had these problems for 6 years..i keep thinking my injuries from lifting are doing this...but they cant be...cause i only got injuries recently.last year...

oh and btw i found this thread on chronsforums...some people eat ff 4x a week -_-

http://www.crohnsforum.com/showthread.php?t=2496
oh no!! my doctor leid to me...i called last weeek and asked what anestisia they used? they said propofol....anyway..i wanted to be sure so i called the hospital im getting it at today..since my procedure is tommorrow...and they said ill talk to the anesthesiologist and he will decide then...how can i trust my doctor if hes lying?

im happy  though,cause she  said  icould request the procedure with no amnesia drugs...we will see if shes truthful
I am sure that when you get there.. they will take a full medical history... and then decide what is best for you.... I am SURE that the anesthesiologist wants to discuss all your options, and find which option you would prefer.. this has nothing to do with trust.. this has everything to do with the doctor making sure that you feel a part of this... because you are!! and your doctor is NOT an anesthesiologist... he does not specialize in that field.. when they said you will be talking to the anesthesiologist.. take that as a GOOD sign.. they want to cover every base.. and make sure that whatever medicatoin you are being given.. it was is best for you. your gonna do great!!
he doctor only told me propofol..so i called the hospital and they told me im talking to the anestheiologist. i haave written a term of conditions that i will not be swayed from thst  i will tell the anesthesiologist....(also can i have my dad present when i talk to him? i dont want anyu doubts i said what i said to this guy)

my conditions are....
no versed(midazolam) of any kind
no amnesia drug of any kind
no demerol or generic of any kind
id prefer to have it done with just fentanyl..but i asssume this wont happen cause the doctor refused to do it conscious..
if they refuse just fentynol then i will demand to just have it done with ONLY propofol..z ive ehard thats the only other acceptable anesthesia for a colonoscopy...endoscopy
You can have your dad present when you talk to him.  For me the anesthesiologist came into the room where I was being prepped in and talked to me for a minute before I was wheeled into the OR.  I just wanted to clarify that fentynol and propofol are not the only the acceptable anesthesia for a colonoscopy or endoscopy.  I got versed and was just fine.  Just letting you know propofol is an amnesia drug and you will not remember the procedure just like versed is an amnesia drug so you will not remember the procedure.
Again I understand that you are nervous especially of the unknown.  But some words of wisdom, you need to stop being so negative, paranoid and mistrusting of the doctors and the hospital.  I have worked in the medical field for a long time.  While I agree that being on top of things and fully informed of your medical care is a good idea, I think being overly negative, mistrusting and such only puts your doctors and health care team on defense which does not lead to the best medical care.    While the doctors are not perfect and can make mistakes they do go to medical school and are highly trained in their specialties.       Try to have some faith in them and think positive!
patient...if imn understanding correctly..the reason i will not remmeber the procedure with propofol is because  i will not be awake right? its not because it  gives me amnesia right?

versed you are awake during the procedure but it erases your memeories?

i wish they would just do it with fentynol.
Amnesia means you don't remember it, whatever the reason.  You are right about the propofol that you are asleep which is why it gives you amnesia.  Versed depends on the person, but for me I was fast asleep during the procedure which is why I couldn't remember it.
well i dont want the med to do anything  to erase my memory...i dont mind the amnesia...although i prefer not to have it...but i will take amnesia by sleep as opposed to amnesia by erasing ur memories!

well im about to take my first dose of movi prep...kill me now
You know test deprived... think of the prep as a cleansing.. because thats what its doing.. its getting all that quote un quote crap out of there... the prep isnt that bad.. you will see... you just go to the bathroom alot!! take a portable DVD player into the bathroom.. thats what I did..take reading material.... knit... weave... read... watch a movie, talk to your cat... its not that bad.
i think i messed up the prep. i did my first 1 liter bottle at 4L45 pm(was supposed to start at 5 but knew od be slow)..i was supposed to be done in one hour...but  ididnt finish until 6;30 pm!!!!!!   i tried!!!!!!!!!!!
anyway i  did have some explosive bathrooom moments,but  i dont feel i crapped out my guts to be honest....
at around 7;30 i decided to take a nap. i felt horrible... i was supposed to start my second 2 liter bottle at 9 pm, but  i couldnt get my self to do it...i just had my first glass at 12 am...and it took me 20 mins to drink...im sorry guys but im trying!!!!!!!!!1 and im not really going to the bathroom my tummy just hurts....oh and before  i had the worst cramps
Keep it up!!! No one is perfect!!! you can do this!!!!  You will be great... just try your best... do what the instructions say.. and try your best to relax!!  I can tell you that not one person is perfect at doing this prep... your going to be great.. you may not pass alot of waste.. some do .. some dont.... dont sweat it!! justdo your best!!  are you pooping out clear liquid ? what color is it? give it  some time.. i bet the cramps are a result of the prep... just moving things along...
right now its total liquid, and is a pee color yellow.....i started bottle 2 at 12..and have only drank half of it....i suspect ill have my third glass at 15 minutes from now

im not seeing any mucoid plaque btw lol.
not to mention..im not even chasing the prep with 16 oz clear liquid...i cant do it =\
ive been drinking about 8 oz apple juice per 2 glasses of prep thats the ebst ill do
now i have hemmorhoids!!!!!! i just want to cry i just got over my chronic hemmorhoids...and now this prep gave me them again....i have 12 oz left in the second container and im tempted to stop...but im still yellow right now
you are almost there!! you can do this!!!  
what baout my hemmorohids. it hurts so bad now...and itll hurt during my procedure....i gave up and stoppedfrinking the last 10 oz..i figure  istill got some time my procedure is 11;30pm

its 2;19 am
I have those.. and did the procedure without medication.  you are getting medication.. you wont even know they are doing the procedure... believe me.. everything is going to be alright.. its getting closer and closer... and you are getting yourself worked up .. i understand.. but i am telling you .. you are going to do just fine... you need to do your best to drink that last 10 oz.. to ensure that you are completely cleaned out.. so the physican can see everything he needs to see... if your hemmoroids are painful AFTER the exam.. I am sure that the physican will give you something to help with that.. its not something you should be worrying about.. I have hemmoroids too.. so do many of us here.. its far more important to get the procedure done than to worry about the roids.. take care!! talk to you soon!
my roids were all cleared up until i started this procedure...i really think i messed something up here...let me go through it all

my sggested plan was to do 1 liter of movi prep at 5pm and 1 liter at 9 pm..drinking 8 oz every 30 mins. so i should have finished liter 1 at 6pm and liter 2 at 10 pm

heres what  idid
i started liter 1 at 4;45 and  i ended liter one at 645.....so 2 hours..
i noticed  iemptied my bowels but nothing spectacular and went to sleep at 7l30
i woke u at 12am
i started liter 2 at 1210
by 1;45 i  had 2 cups of liter 2 finished
had 10 or so oz left...decided to drink like 4 of those at 330 am and stopped.

i didnt feel real diarreheha. i felt like  i still had to force myself to have diarrhea like  i was constipated. but when i pushed  i got liquid. right now my liquid is a light yellow like ****.

my colon doesnt  fell really clean

also this has produced such painful roids.
You really need to finish all of the drink.  The time in which it takes you to do that is less important.  My moto when doing it was unless you're vomiting, even if you feel like you will vomit when you drink it, chug it!!!  It is normal to feel like you have to push hard to get out the diarrhea.  Also, you will not get cleaned out if you do not drink enough additional fluids.  The way the moviprep works is to draw fluid into the colon.  If there is not enough fluid to draw in, it won't work.  So chug lots of water!!!
how is it normal to have to push haed? fro mmy understanding it gives diarrehea which should come out easily on its own

i just had the procedure done. im pretty upset. the doctor found absoulutely nothing wrong with me. he got all the way to my ileum. hes doing some biopsies..i dont remember what from..i was pretty out of it(which is odd because they claim they just used propofol)

i looked at my pictured and my colon and esophagus look red,so i dont understand how thats not inflammation.....

overall im really really upset nothing has been diagnosed. at this point i wish i had ulcerative cholitis...i have symptoms as it is...at this poinnt having ulcerative cholitis wouldnt be bad...id have answers....im disgusted.

i would like to scan all of my images onto my computer to post here...as  i think it would be beneficial....anyone know where  ican scan images to a pc? and have them sent over? staples maybe?

oh, and they didnt give me an anesthesiologist report which i find fishy...they claimed all i got was propofol,and  i was knocked out the whole time,but its still really fishy.
oh and apparently there's another doc in that hospital who does colonoscopies no sedation.....
hey look!! you are alive!!!! They reached the illeum!!!
NEVER wish you have ulcerative colitis . NEVER>

change your diet.. stop the fast food.. eat healthier.

start thinking more positive.

the test is OVER.. walk away.. with a sense of accomplishment... you did it!!  Find the positive in that...

if you want to read the report.. then go to medical records and ask for it.. you have that right.

how about allergies???
never expect an instant diagnosis.. these things take time.. just be thankful he saw nothing serious.. you are blessed!!  move on and start by changing your diet... see an allergist... for all you know.. you are allergic to wheat.. gluten ecte ect..and thats what you are ecperiencing symptoms. you never know... until you try.
the reason i eat the same way i do is because if  ididnt..i would be 6'2 150 pounds...and be depressed cause  i look like crap. eating this way i am 180 pounds and still just as lean believe it or not!
i feel bad no matter what  i eat...i have good days ad bad..more bad...im just disgusted he found nothing wrong. i went through this procedure for nothing...not even lie  i had a polyp in me that he removed to save my life

he also said  idont have hemorrhoids  i have something else?? even though they feel like hemorrhoids..although i guess if ive never had hemmorroids and have only had these i wouldnt know what hemorrhoids feel like. the thing he said  ihad started with a p...but it wasnt  a phisher.

I WANNA KNOW WHY  I FEEL LIKE CRAP! ill be in my room crying if anyone needs me lol!
Congratulations on making it through.  I agree with Mozartcowgirl, you do not want ulcerative colitis.  Be happy they found nothing!!!  Having a diagnosis like chrons and ulcerative colitis are not good to have; it's not like you can just pop a pill and be alright.  There is no cure to either of these problems and if you want to be thankful that you don't have them, just google complications of chrons or complications of ulcerative colitis.  There are ways to get lots of calories without eating junk food.  I would recommend talking to a nutritionist and see what they say about ways to get lots of calories.  Also, talk to your doctor about zofran for your nausea.  For now, try drinking something like ensure which is a good was to get healthy calories.  You didn't go through the procedure for nothing.  Now you know that you don't have these diseases which is a good thing.  I think you should make a separate post on medhelp and post all of your symptoms and what tests you have had and see if anyone has any ideas.

So, make an appointment with a nutritionist, talk to your doctor about zofran, and start another post on medhelp.
thanks for the support patient...but like you i wont settle for that..you pushed for more tests and iwill too. whether  i eat healthy,sloppy,or nothing at all,i always feel full, and gaggy. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE for me to eat high calories on a healthy diet,ecause it requires more volume. nuts are high calorie, healthy foods but you still have to eat a lot of them..lactose free whole milk is another good option bt still requires a lot of drinking.

i have had issues for 6 years..like you i know when there is something wrong,and  i dont think its rightt hat just cause i had an ok colonoscopy/upper gi, i should settle for IBS....

also i like this post. i dont see why i should start another thread when the same people are just going to post! this is a great thread with lots of info!!!! i want to see it grow to help people. when  ido my searches and i see a thread lie this, and it only has 4 post it dissapoints me, cause  i dont get all the reassurance i need.

idk what zofran is, but idont want tto treat my symptoms  want to cure my cause.
Have you tried drinking ensure to get a lot of calories?  The reason you should start another post is to get other people's opinions.  With this one, you will post a question about something, I or Mozartcowgirl won't know the answer and no one else will respond.  You are welcome to keep posting on this post, but I bet no one else will respond.

You need to settle for treating your symptoms for right now.  Zofran is a great medicine for nausea.  With chrons you would have to have been happy to treat your symptoms, not cure it.  If you are really in as much pain you say you are in, you would be glad to get any relief even if it wasn't a cure.
yes, i have tried ensure i said that before =). i drink a whole pack of ensure a day...but thats only 2100 calories so i also eat honey bbq chicken,raviolis,or other stuff to get me to 3100-4100 calories.

thats only on days  i dont feel like gagging..some days  i cant even drink one ensure.(i buy store brand ensure plus)

i appreciate all your help patient, and dont take this the wrong way,because  i mean no harm by it...but you pushed for more tests so i find it kind of hypocritical you are telling me to be happy with a normal colonoscopy...when you yourself werent...i have to many symptoms to just treat the nausea that comes and goes...which right now is gone...
noone here can give me a diagnosis, i plan on asking all my questions to the gastro..i was thinking of asking for a ct scan?
I never once said you shouldn't push for more tests.  I think you should.  But you should be happy/relieved for a normal colonoscopy.  I was happy/relieved that my colonoscopy came back normal.  How do you know that no one here can give you a diagnosis or give you better ideas of what tests would be best to get next?
i definately think you all could give me great ideas of tersts...and to be honest  itrust you all here more than any doctor...i have very little trust in doctors now!!!

but you cant give me an official diagnosis obviously.

im just not sure what avenue to take with my health..ive always been convinced my tumor is causing me symptoms..but no docs agree no matter how many neuros or neurosurgeons  i go to....i have high hematocrit/hemoglobin which has always concerned me..i know of a doctor who is fairly close(1 state from me) that is one of the non conventional types. he actually listens...he even faxed a prescription for blood work a while ago without ever seeing me..he is a hematologist...but practices his specialty in treating testosterone deficiency. he listens to people not numbers. although he is very pushy on getting people on testosterone treatments..which i dont think i need...i think hed be good to go to to maybe get a proper opinion on my other hormones. since the last endocronologist  i went to was absolutly rubbish
how do i know if he perforated anything? eating/drinking has been feeling weird...and sort of painful like i feel the  food and liquid press against every part of my esophoguys and colon....
also im feeling it in my back as well which is weird....

******* great....i not only wasted my time......but now  im in worse shape...my life is just great

also my intestines ahve been feeling tabby as well i was hoping it would go away but it really hasnt.. i think he perforated something...just great

i always had some stabbyness..but it feels lower like its in the coolon
ny thoughts
how are you feeling now? are you eating the diet they gave you after your procedure? are you drinking enough fluids? There are other warning signs to concerning a perforation.

Perforation occurs : 1 out of every 1700 procedures.
If you have a preexisting condition with your bowels.. than you are far more likely to have this occur.. and I am talking about the 1 in 1700. They found nothing wrong..
Infection after a colonoscopy is very rare.
Some discomfort after the procedure is normal, but if the colon has been perforated, the discomfort will grow instead of diminish over time.
Patients do not have symptoms right away. There are no outwardly obvious symptoms of a perforated bowel until the bowel contents have seeped into the bowel cavity and caused infection.
Perforated bowel symptoms or, more accurately, the symptoms of the infection include high fever, nausea and severe abdominal pain that worsens upon movement.

If you feel that this is occurring ... then you need to seek care.. its the infection that causes the problems... and with antibiotics and a fix, things usually come out just fine.

are you having a fever?
did the nurses explain after care and diet to you ?

how are you feeling now?

Read more: What Are the Symptoms of a Perforated Bowel Following a Colonoscopy? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/facts_5405601_symptoms-perforated-bowel-following-colonoscopy.html#ixzz0wirMa4SZ

no fever just seems like my intestines are emssed up...seems like it takes a while to pee and the stream isnt strong...and same with pooping.
they told mme to eat a normal diet....the day of the procedure i ate bffalo wings
is it possible that the colonoscopy/upper endoscopy sped up my metabolism. the last few months ive finally been gaining weight(goood thing)..but i lost some weight on my prep obviiously. however after the colonoscopy ive been trying to gain it back using the same weight gain diet as i used before the procedure...and im losing weight now. i was around 180-185 before the procedure..now im 170-173. ill be pissed if it sped me up
bump im concerned!!
so the doctor gave me a call my biopsies came back he said they were normal excedpt for the following....
stomach antrum mild chemical gastropethy
terminal illeum-limphoid aggrigate

he said these arent a worry abd diagnosed me with IBS. are those things oncerning to you guys???

i told him i can go the whole day without eating...i have no desire to,stomach hurts and i feel full/nauteas. he said he thinks i have anorexia. i find this weird though....i am trying to gain weight. i am 6'2 175 pounds, and i am trying to get to 200 pounds. ive always wanted to be a big guy.

any thoughts? are my stomach antrum mild chemical gastropethy
terminal illeum-limphoid aggrigate really ok?? and nothing to be worried about
BUMP
hi, I wish I found this site a couple of weeks ago..hope you are doing better. Just wanted to let you know that I share your sentiments regarding Versed. I completely freaked out after my colonoscopy when I found out my doctor had given me an amnesia drug,  after telling me I would be able to "watch the screen." He never explained the drug to me, and later told me  that  I actually WAS awake for the procedure, I just didn't remember it. I can't even begin to explain how upset that made me. To make matters worse, the colonoscopy report had no information on how I "tolerated" the procedure, and the nurse present in the room did not return my call when I asked to speak to her. Amnesia drugs are given for a reason...the doctors don't want you to know what really happened !  While some people may not understand this, I would rather have memory of a painful procedure than have my memory of it erased. (This is not to say I want to experience pain;  Versed is NOT a pain medication !)  I am still obsessed two years later, wondering what they were hiding from me, and  I have developed a mistrust of doctors as a result. Get your records, I bet they did sneak in a little Versed, the medical profession loves that drug WAY too much...
i think a lot of your issues , is anxiety, it can cause a multitude of gastro problems. my doctor said anxiety will attack the largest organ in the body first, ie, colon. and also causes all kinds of digestive issues. not to mention the feeling that there is always something not right with you body. try asking your doc about anti-anxiety medication , and see how that works. you very obviously have extreme anxiety issues.i too have been having problems for about 5 months now and will be getting a colonoscopy in a couple weeks, had myself convinced i had colon cancer, bad anxiety, made it worse, got some clonazepam, and felt a lot better, slept better too.also instead of hemmeriods, you may have anal fissures, which take medication  ointment to heal
nice post, it gave me alot of fodder to think on.