headache in crohn's
i have been diagnosed as crohn's a month back and have been told it was mild .i was having severe headache,some times knee pains,eye becomes red and pains.iam using pentasa ,budeg-cr and pantodac.after started using medicines am bit free of almost all symptoms except headache.the severity of headache is reduced but i get it frequently.if it comes it doesnt go in a short times some times a day or 2days its coming constantly.my doctor is saying headache is not because of crohn's .if any body with crohn's is having the same symptom? or is it because of anything else?please help me out.
regards,
subha
I may have Colitis or Crohn`s (the doctors haven`tmade up their mind yet lol). Sometimes I get strange pains in my stomach/ abdomen and it goes right to my head. I cant explain the feeling but its very uncomfortable, almost like a lightheaded feeling along with some pain. It is definately related to my stomach as it occurs at the same time. I would really like to know what is causing it. I have lost 40lbs since this all started about 4 months ago and can`t gain any weight back. I wonder if certain foods I eat are causing this, maybe I have developed food intolerances. Anyone have similar symptoms?
Please post your question as its own post because this one is so old.