headache n stomach ache
i am 15 but wondering what could be the problem to my stomach aches and headaches, well my stomaches are not that bad, but my head has been hurting on the sides and most of the time it causes my eyes to hurt, but mainly the left and I am kind of worried about it...i was wondering if it could be if i have a tomer or somthing or is it because of my eyes...i need to know because i had this problem for about 2 or 3 weeks now...so this is stomach conditions and head conditions

This discussion is related to Stomach Wth Headache pain at the same time.
check for a Helicobacter pylori......may cause stomach ache and headache
My daughter 39 years old special need, seizure disorder since 1 week ago having terrible stomach camps and now since sunday they come along with pounding headaches and her b/p is high at that time , has gotton extensive work up but cant find the problem norco helps but nock her out cna someone give me some advice her what to do next very desperate about this problem . Jane