helicobacter-pyolri help please
I tested positive for h-pyroli and have just finished the week long anti-b course on sunday. My symptoms which are  nausea (strangely no pain), are still persisting. They did ease a lot when on the anti b. I went bact to doc who says i need to wait 2 weeks and then have the breath test to check if it cleared. My questions is
1. has anyone else had ongoing symptoms after treatment even if it is cleared and how long should they last?
2. I would like to try some herbal med like liquorice tabs - is it possible to do so prior to the breath test?
3. My doc says if i test neg net time but still nauseous he will send me for other scans - what else could it be. I have no other symptoms only nausea.
thx for your time.any words of help appreciated
From the comments I've heard, most continue to have symptoms after finishing the antibiotics. They don't just disappear. You've got to remember that the bacteria have caused changes to the lining of the stomach and that's not going to change overnight. You may need to start and continue a course of acid suppression meds in addition to a change in diet for weeks-to-months to try to bring things back in line.

To my knowledge the licorice should do nothing to skew the breath test, but check with your doc.