Gastroenterology Community
hemmroid problem...
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

hemmroid problem...

After having my child almost a year ago, I got hemmroids. Common for pregnancy I've heard. Anyways, I never took care of it. It never irritated me, and I was going throw major depression. I just didn't take care of myself. I would put the cream the hospital gave me on every once and awhile, but would forget for days, do it again. Recently I have been doing it consistantly, every day without fail. It's been about a month of that. And it still hasn't cleared up. Could this not be hemmroids? Is the cream just not strong enough? It is from the hospital, one of the ones they just give away... and I find the things you get from hospitals just tend to not work... What should I do? I'm more then possitive there is no home remedys... and rather not face the awkwardness of walking into the drug store and buying some better cream... but if that's the only way, I will, and what brand?  Ahh...