hemorrhoids or warts
I have had some pretty intense itching in my rectum area.  When I spread my cheeks I notice 4 farely large dark purple blemishes.  They are the same texture as my skin but bulge out a bit.  They dont appear to have any fluid in them and cannot be popped. They have been visible for about a week now.  I feel like my anal area is a bit painful and constantly itchy.  

1.) I was womdering if you know how to tell the difference between hemrrhoids and genital warts?  I have never had anal sex (heterosexual male)

2.) Is it possible to have 4 hemorrhoids at a time?

3.) are there any sites that I can look at that would have pictures of hemorrhoids?

Thanks for all the help
I feel it would be safe to say you have hemmroids,, you get them from heavy lifting, sitting for long periods of time, straining during bowel movements endless reasons. and the itching may just be from not cleaning well enough after b.m.'s and the hemmroids make this more difficult,, I personally use baby wipes and if that doesn't help, ask your dr. for a perscription for Lidocaine HCI 3% and Hydrocortisone Acetate 2.5% Gel. I bought endless over the counter anti itch creams before i found this medication... it is absolutely wonderfull.  God Bless you
okay great thanks for the help and ill try that stuff out.  I hope we are both right on this because i could deal with hemorrhoids.