hepatic flexure syndrome?

my liver enzyme were 3 times higher than the normal level 4 months ago but after following a diet and weight loose
they are now in the normal range. however, the pain in my right quadrant below liver continıes.
it is not constant but comes and goes. i have a lot of gas in my stomach.and diarrhea.
when i empty myself, i get a relief.  i did ultrasound an ct scandç blood test but  they were clear.
can my problem be  hepatic flexure syndrome?
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include GI infections, inflammations, chest wall inflammation, costochondritis, issues related to the gall bladder such as cholecystitis, hepatitis, pleuritis, issues related to the respiratory tract, neuro-muscular causes, referred pain from other regions etc. Though hepatic syndrome is a possibility, other potential abnormalities would need to be ruled out first. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician for an initial evaluation and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
The problem is interesting. At the beginng I thought the pain in the right quadrant is due to inflammation of the liver which was the case after ultrasound.
Now the enzyme levels are okay and from my ct scan they say the liver size is okay. However the pain continues and i hae now diarrhea, wind, bowel movement, rumbling in addtion.