hida
i had a hida scan done a few days ago..the guy doing the test couldn't get a reading..he would have me go back to the waitingroom we done this 3 times.in a 2 hour time line..it that saying my gallbladder not working.he said he let the doctor no what came off.i have real bad pain in my right side under myright rib cage for several months..a ct said i had thickness around my gallbladder..
Your Doc will probably get back to you with the results.  It's kind of odd that he couldn't get a reading.  Usually, if your ejection fraction is 35% or under, your gallbladder isn't working the way it should be.  I'm not a Doctor but I've learned through my own.  

Good luck and I hope you feel better soon!

All the best,

Sam
I had the same problem when I went for my HIDA scan but after awhile my gallbladder showed up on the screen. Did they inject you with morphine to force the contents into the gallbladder? I remember the tech told me if there is a blockage of some kind they won't get a reading. He said then the doctor has to sometimes do other tests to find out where the blockage is exactly if that happens. Mine ended up showing up after awhile and resulted in a 17% ejection fraction. I am 6 days post op from having mine removed. There are other tests your doctor can do to find out why your gb was not showing up.
Good luck!
Thanks..I had x-rays done CT done Ultrasound done no
stones just thickness around the gallbladder.and a few
days ago the HIDA Scan.He said you get 2 shots he gave the
1 then x-rays Then said i had 2 come back in 25 mins so we did
that he said it wasn't showing up so back out i went we done
this 3 times in a 2 hour time line.He said it still wasn't
showing up. said I'll let the DR know see what he does..Just i'm
in a lot of pain.And learned some foods upset it spices &
greasy foods..