how low is too low e fration
what does low ejection fraction mean? and how low is too low? is sugary in the future?

This discussion is related to Hida-scan ejection 21% - No Stones - Surgery?.
my ejection rte is 8.6%

Wow that is way to low. Your gallbladder is not functioning very well at all. The lowest it can be is 35. It seems like your gallbladder needs to come out. If it is done laproscopicaly, you will go in and come home the same day. Recovery period is not long at all, about 2 weeks. Good luck!
yeah mine is only 14% and my primary doctor says it should come out but my gastroenterologist wants to scope me first to rule out anything else.  
Mine was, get this, 0%. No visible stones, just sludge.  Needless to say, I had it out, several years ago.  Now I am experiencing symptoms again and have to get another HIDA scan (without cck) to see if there's a blockage or leak...
I just got my results from the HIDA scan - my gallbladder ejection fraction is -26.18.  Negative 26.18.  The Dr. said in 30 years, he has never seen such a low number.

Scheduling removal as I type.