how to stop gas in bowels
Hello All,

I am new here. My problem is that some year ago i had been on a weight loss program and lost a good 12 kilos. In the meantime i regained them all, stopped eating regularly and exercising and started to get uncontrollable gases in my lower abdomen. This is a discomfort for me. Now i started to eat more often but still get to suffer whether i eat or no.
What eliminates this problem? I am lactose intolerant. Is there a herbal remedy (i dont like taking medicines for its side effects).

Thank you all in advance
I have heard that Aloe Vera Juice is a natural remedy for flatulence. The adult dosage is 2 tablespoons per day....before a meal.
It take some time to make a difference but its suppose to work.
You might want to do some research on it.....it might just help you.
I've taken Gas-X (simethicone) for trapped air in my intestines.  Although it is a medicine (over the counter), I have had ZERO side effects and I think it is very rare to get any side effects at all.  You might also want to try a probiotic like culturelle, which will not cause any side effects ever.
i have aloe vera everyday...doesnt make a difference....i suspect that i am intolerant to some food groups. Isnt this forum answered by professionals, thats wat i thought
thanks...i will do some research about them. good idea about the probiotic