hypodense lesions within the liver
I just had a CT done with IV contract, following what was thought was a gallbladder attack and subsquent U/S that showed no gallstones, but did show cysts on my liver.  "The CT showed at least 20 hypodense lesions within the liver. The dominant lesions are clearly cysts.  The largest is situated within segment 6 inferomedially.  This cysts has an irregular contour.  Immediately posterior to it ther eis a 2.6cm cyst.  A dominant cyst is segment 8 spans 2.8cm.  This cyst demonstrates some very fine potentially enhacing internal septations.  The largest cyst in the left lobe of the liver is situated posteriorly in segment 2 and spans 2cm.  No mural nodules are detected within any cysts.  Some hypodense lesions are too small to characterize definitively.  There is a 6 mm lesion situated peripherally within segment 4A/8 which could be solid.  There is also an isolated 4.5 mm lesion which is hyperdense in the arterial phase and I suspect is enhancing.  This is non specific but suggestive of a tiny FNH.  An isolated tiny cystic focus is present within the neck of the pancrease and there are 2 small left renal cysts.  No gallbladder pathology is detected."

I am very upset and worried about this CT scan.  Also since my attack in early December, I have had elevated blood testing of AST and GGT.  

My doctor feels that this result is fine and just need to monitor with ultrasound in future.  However, I am beside myself with worry and would like a second opinon.  Please help ease my mind and explain what this means.  Could any of these be cancerous?  Why wouldnt these be tested/biopsied or removed?  At least the biggest ones?
Who could I ask to be referred to for further opinion?  

This discussion is related to liver lesion questions.