Gastroenterology Community
i need help to know whats causing this symptoms immediately please:(

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

i have awful stomach pains followed with really loud bubbling sounds on my lower left side of my abdomenal (abdominal).it kind of feels like if something its moving inside and i also have diarrhea which is just all fluid...i also feel very dehydrated and my muscles ache.everything i eat  my stomach that ive hardvely been eating almost nothing for the passed two days...i really need help to know whats wrong its beganing to get me fustraded because i go to school feeling these way
I am not a doctor but I have had this for 30 years or more with my IBS-D. You do feel something moving because there is, Stool that is prepairing to exit the body. What you are hearing and feeling is liquid mixed with the stool that the intestines hasn't absorbed through its travel. The left side is the  descending colon, find a picture of the colon and you will understand. As stool makes the turn in solid form it slowly passes down, in the case of loose stools and diarrhea, you have excess fluids traveling with it. As for the pain, if it continues for a couple days please get checked out by a dr. Hope this helps with some of the symptoms.
wow -- well, I think you are wise to eat sparingly for a bit, it gives your system a chance to rest. But it is hard to have to keep up with the usual routine, school etc, on very little food.  I suggest you try eating foods that are very easy to digest; if possible, get some spirulina, it is powdered algae & very nutritious, easy to digest. Keep drinking water but try to let it sit a bit before you drink it, to let the chlorine dissipate from it. Try to get to a doctor, & meanwhile eat foods you KNOW don't cause trouble but are easy to digest, such as eggs, oatmeal,and plant-based drinks like hemp milk, or rice milk.   If you know you have allergies to tree nuts, don't drink almond milk for example --  and give the  gluten-free diet a decent chance. Try it for at least 2 months & see how you feel.
   Many of our troubles are caused by inflammation;  MSM (Methyl-sulfanyl-methane) is the organic compound of sulfur, & will help a lot i reducing inflammation - BUT try hard to get pure MSM ! The cheap stuff will often have fillers, like magnesium - & too much of that will cause diarrhea & there you go again. :-/
   God bless, & let us know how you're doing. :0-