Gastroenterology Community
i never feel good, ever!
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

i never feel good, ever!

i have for most of my life never felt good in the morning to the point where i throw up . since having my daughter i have always felt sluggish, CONSTANTLY nauseated, had loose stool very frequently,severe stomach pain,not been able to eat, and gained a huge amount of weight. in march i by chance had a family member who figured out they had a gluten allergy. me having exactly the same symptoms tryed the gluten free diet and felt better for a month or two. still not eating any gluten(because if i do i become vilolently ill) i lost 35 lbs and counting, almost to my normall weight. i am again still battling with the rest of what is wrong with me. as of right now i have stomach pain frequently, lightheaded/dizzyspells, very loose stools many times a day often keeping me within close range of a bathroom, and still constant nausea. if you could help at all that would be great i want to feel healthy and have energy to play with my daughter. and once and for all know what is going on wiht my body. i do have another condition called pcos and it plays with my body also. my doctor has tried a few things,blood draws,ibs medicine,fiber,antidepressants,and pain releaver but i just want to feel better not a pain pill i have to take all the time.please if you can help it will change my life. thank you