im getting worse
im burping a sulfur smell and i have bloating and diarea im 14 is this a big problem? what remidies would you reccomend?

This discussion is related to Sulfur / Rotten Egg Burps, followed by throwing up.
Click on my username and read both entries in my journals. So, try two diets - with low-sulphur foods and with low-fructose foods. Also consider to have breath test for H. pylori infection of the stomach (done by gastroenterologist).
I keep getting  intestinal blockages. This is my 3rd in 6 months and it gives me the egg burps and I found you this way.
You are 14 get your parents involved and go see a DR. and get the meds used to kill parasites... its from drinking stream water water that is not clean.... raw garlic and get the     atibiotic that will kill them   Mayann
I have severe headaches with a egg smelling burp, terrible stomach cramps and feel very bloated, what could it be.
Please post your question as it's own post because this post is two years old.