is this an anal papilla?
I had an anal fissure a few months back which i went to the doctors with and he examined it and game me some cream to use whilst it healed, it did heal and has been fine since, the other day for some reason i thought i would just check it and tried looking i the mirror at it, when i did i noticed as i spread my anus open i could see a little light pink bump/flappy thing not far from the fissure, i have done a lot of searching and i think it may be an anal papilla, if i look along the same line of this, i can see what could be another couple but they dont protude like this one, when i say protude, it's only a mm or two, and forms to a little point,  i did go to the docs but i dont know if he actually saw it, i already have one hypertrophied papilla and the doc said it's probably just the same kind of structure as this, to which i said how can you be sure if you haven't seen it, he said well what else could it be? i said i dont know, thats why i am here. He said just ignore it.
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of the lesion. With the description, possibilities that may need to be considered include mucosal folds, papillae, polyps etc. I would suggest considering an evaluation by a gastroenterologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Thankyou for your reply, i have since been back to the doctors after discovering something else, upon checking my fissure the other day i felt next to it a tiny lump under the skin, i think this area is the anoderm, it is very small and feels slightly veiny, also further round also in the anoderm i felt another tiny lump deep under the surface, like a very tiny ball about 2-3mm, the doctor did a full examination check the prostate, rectum lining, said she felt the lump and just said it is normal anatomy, i told about the small ball shape one and she didn't seem concerned, just said it's nothing to worry about, but without even feeling the smaller one???? What does it sound like to you?