laxative overdose??? someone help!
okay...i really need someone's advice on this cause i'm kinda scared, i think i might have messed up and i don't know if i need to worry or not.  i took fibercon for constipation, and it said on the box reccomended dose is 2 pills up to four times a day (so that's eight pills right....).  Well, I took 4 to start out with, and than about an hour later i took two more.  obviously, i'm not going to do this again...it was a really really dumb thing to do....but should i be worried???? someone please respond...cause i'm kinda an obsessive worrier...and i'm scared something's gonna happen to me...please please post back!!
call poison control....but i bet you'll be okay.  there's a listing for poison control in the phone book.  let me know what they say!  
You should be fine, but make sure to increase your intake of fluids. Adding fiber without increasing fluids can result in the fecal material becomiing more dense and harder to move.