Gastroenterology Community
left side abdominal pain
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

left side abdominal pain

i am suffering from pain in my left side lower abdomine with pain radiating to my back and sternum. my doctor is sure because of my symptoms its my gall bladder. why? im hurting on the wrong side? any ideas what the problem could be? so far all gallbladder tests have been negative. im about tapped out and cannot afford test after test on the wrong side. the pain is an achy burning feeling and sometimes i feel swollen and it hurts to lay on my side? any comments would be greatly appreciated. thanks  
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
does it get worse when eating foods?
Blank
well it depends on what i eat but yes sometimes . the pain also seems to intinsify as i get closer to mt monthly cycle.
Blank
701334_tn?1262857103
left side usualy indicates pancreas,not gullbladder (gallbladder),and keep in mind there all connected,,,so gullbladder (gallbladder) problems can lead to pancreas problems.
Blank
I am also having the same problem on my left side as well, I dont have a gall bladder so that is not relative although i was told by the radiologist that i had some calcification in my gall bladder, but i told him that i didnt have a gall bladder he got kind of a questionable look, i have been dealing with for awhile and like you tends to get worse around my cycle. everything as well comes up clean and it makes no difference on the foods that i eat that i have noticed so if i get any insight on mine will post but. good luck
Blank
701334_tn?1262857103
wow,,they told you ou had some calcification,and you dont even have a gullbladder (gallbladder)!!
see,like i stated before you got to watch these doc,s,,there only giving out guesses,just like alot of us can do,,there guess are educated,and ours are too, (read up and research )
i dont take too much stock in what they have to tell me anymore,,,,ive hear of people going to the hospital saying they are having chest pains,there told they have gas,and go home and die of a heart attack!!!
you got to demand tests and demand exams sometimes and they hate that someone who didnt spen half a million on shcooling can actualy have an idea about twhat they are talking about!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...