left side pain, near belly button
I am a 27 year old female, mother of a 6 year old. I have a very weird pain, feeling on the left side of my abdomen, near my belly button, but not including the belly button. i have noticed it in the last year. First I had noticed a feeling of my "guts" coming out when i sneezed of laughed. That has pasted, but now i get dull-achy to sharp pains in that area that comes and goes randomly throughout the day.  standing, laying down, eating, bowel movements. i can usually push on that area of my abdomen and the pain subsides for a bit. i dont feel anything abnormal.  could this be a hernia? diverticulitis? or just plain gas pain?
thanks mb
I have a constant pain on the left side of my belly button. my skin feels like it is stretching, like I had surgery, but have not since January, for my gallbladder to be removed. To push down on it, is very painful.