liver fattening-pain in right side around liver
i   have  liver inflammation due to fatty liver. i have constant pain in my right qudarant below liver and always gas in my bowels. in general, how long does it take the inflammated liver to cease?
i am following a diet and exrcise and my liver enzime levels are improving but still pain and gas.
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Fatty liver should not be a primary cause to lead to inflammation or hepatitis while hepatitis could lead to fatty liver. Aside hepatitis, other likely causes that may need to be considered with the described symptoms include GB inflammation, causes related to the chest wall, neuromuscular causes etc. The prognosis in case of hepatitis would depend on a number of factors such as the primary causes, patient immunity etc. I would suggest consulting an internist or a gastroenterologist/ hepatologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Hey, your post really caught my eye. I've been getting really sharp stabbing pains in my liver area too. Dr. Said I had some fatty liver and cysts which are very common he said. I get alot of spasms too. Sometimes it hurts on the exact opposite on the left side too. Is this common with a fatty liver? I also have a Hiatal Hernia. I really freaked when this first started up. Thought I was gonna die from some serious liver problem with the pain at first before knowing what it was more or less.