Gastroenterology Community
loose stools in morning
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

loose stools in morning

i m a 23 male, i have been suffering from loose stools for the past 8-9 months. EARLIER it was like ,whenever i eat something, i was forced to stools with gas formation until the stomach is completely empty, no loss of appetite, i felt very hungry ,but was afraid of eating, because of the loose stools,, d stools were semi liquid with some foam type thing, the stools come with a pressure of gas coming out .  i tried taking many medicines. also many tests like colonoscopy was also done with normal study.i was adviced not to take milk. so stopped that also for the past 6 months,   i stopped takin any medicines  for the past 3 months. now i m suffering the loose stools only in the morning rest of the day goes ok.i have stopped takin in any sweet substances also. but still i do suffer . my mouth also get drys up very often after i have food.it has done a great damage to my health, i feel very weak inside,,my stamina is reduced a lot.,, so  can u please help me knowing that from what kind of disease i m suffering. is there anything serious please let me know. i will be very thank ful to you people..