lump when swallowing
i have been having problems with aniexty. then all of a sudden i got this feeling of a lump when i swallow,its not all the time its comes and goes. when i burb  the lump feels worse. then settles down. sometimes i feel i have alot of air  or  wind in my upper stomach. i have been taking gavison or rennies.  i can eat and drink ok can not feel the lump then can you help
I went thorough a similar problem 9 years ago with the lump in the throat and anxiety. I also had a stricture in my Esophagus just 3 years ago that had to be stretched and  for me,there  was a definite difference between the two and how they felt. With the stricture, I was having bad Acid reflux, to the point that it caused the Esophagus to scar up and it actually was narrowing. When I would eat or drink, it felt like the food just moved so slowly down my throat, especially cold drinks. When the lump was from anxiety I had none of those eating problems.
Please assist me.  My mom has had Acid Refux for over 20 years.  Her strong burns all the time.  Now she is having a problem with lump in throat.  She feel acid has ate her throat up.  Her doctor always say oh its not that.  He doesn't refer her to any specialist.  Also, my mom has been unable to smell for over 10 years.  Her doctor states its allergies  from her dogs.  Say that problem in to minor to send to specialist.  Please offer advice.  Thank you
Correction to previous post of ccnels68:  Her TONGUE burns all the time.  Thank you.