lump in belly button
Hi, I am wondering if someone can help me. Yest I had noticed my belly button oozing a little blood and fluid. It was hurting to sit down and anything pressing on it. On putting pressure on it was really painful (deep pain) that radiated outwards. I also noticed a small hard lump inside (behind) my bellybutton (seemed to be under skin). It is very painful when pressed in.  I have never had this before and it didn't go away overnight. There is nothing visable on the outside and no swelling. As I said it seems to be inside/under the skin of my bellybutton but right in the centre.

Please help as I am really worried and won't goto GP cos she is rude when I go.

Thanx
Hi, I don't know if you've resolved this issue yet, but if the lump is still there, it could be umbilical endometriosis. An OB/GYN would be able to diagnose this. Does it bleed with your period? It sounds exactly like what I had. Doctors had no clue until I went to the OB/GYN. I finally had to have it removed surgically.
It could also be an umbilical hernia.  You really need to get this checked out.