middle right side back pain with gas
I want to know what this middle right side back pain could be that is causing me to have alot of gas for the past week.
The pain is getting worse instead of going away

This discussion is related to Pain in middle of back and right side.
Hi, hope your are better.  Do you feel ache when you lay on your right side.  And when trying to sleep you hear wheezing in chest?
I have been to doctor after doctor.  First I was treated for a sinus/allergy and ear infection, and was told that sinuses cause pain all over the body.  The pain got worse, and I started having pain in the bottom of my stomach like labor pains, fever, and elevated blood pressure.  The pain in my middle side and mid and lower back got worse, went back to doctor, was given a urine test and was told I had a bladder and kidney infection.  I was put on my second antibiotic, the pain in lower back finally ceased, but I still have the pain in side and back.  Also, I have pain in both feet and legs, mostly tingling in legs, but feet hurt on top and especially my big toes.  Did you have any of these symptoms?  I feel sluggish and don't sleep very well at night, and sweats.