mucous in stool
answer, yes mucous in stool is important; since you say hemeroids it is probably bacterial, excess e-coli, or viral.  best thing to do is start with para cleanse, then liver and kidney cleanse; follow up with herbal liquids to build up immune system, get rid of infections.  start doing colonics, not only do they clean you out - they also help re-hydrate your intestinal system.  it will take a lot of time to get rid of these toxins so don't expect results right away; one by one you will notice a difference.  if you don't take care of it now it will likely lead to cancer, kidney failre, heart problems or sclerosis, etc.

This discussion is related to Blood/Mucus in Stool.
hey there i had mucous in the stool in 2002 they did a ct scan on my pelvis/ and lower abdomal   They found 2 cm enlarged lymph nodes nasty taste 3 times you have to drink a barium with cranberry juice your face is all red tell you doctor to get to a same test for

get a colonscopy or ct scan i have a best gastro doctor here in chicago.

he helped me alot
best of luck
Our digestive tract is covered with a biofilm or mucus, and mucus can cover some bowels in a standard bowel movement. Some colonics use harsh chemicals to flush the colon. Colonics can deplete necessary electrolytes like Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium that regulate  the heart beat and heart arrhythmia. There are much safer ways of cleaning the gut flora with probiotic bacteria and digested enzymes. The stomach and intestines can be repopulated with good bacteria to continually monitor the conditions of the gut to reduce substances that cause constipation and nausea. There is a  line of products that are not killed by  stomach acid and digest food in the intestines. Investigate the following products at the website, "www.theralac.com.

Harrald
yes
Hi.  I'm a 28 year old female and I already know that I have endometreosis and IBS, however just this week I have been having problems that I don't normally display.  I started my menstration for the second time in one month, I have had watery bright yellow stool and severe cramps in my lower left abdomin.  Today I also had a BM that was entirely mucus and bright red blood.  I have had nausea and vomiting for almost a week now.  Any thoughts on what this might be or has anyone ever experienced this?  Also, I have had severe heartburn, loss of appetite and fatigue.  thanks for any responses.