mucus and bleeding in rectum
can you give me some suggestions. About 2 months ago i started having some rectal bleeding it is only when i have a bowel movement i also have alot of mucus that comes out at first when i went to the doctors they said they thought it was internal hemmroides but it only got worst after using the suppositories . In the morning when i wake up i feel like my stomach is in knots after i have been up for a little while the pain gets better. I allways feel alot of pressure in my back and in my stomach like i need to have a bowel movement all the time .Ive been taking a fiber drink everyday that the doctor suggested that i take. I do have a bowel movement everyday and it is sometimes is painful. The feeling that i get is the feeling like when your having a baby and its time to push and i have that feeling most of the day . When having a bm i also pass some small blood clots the size of a dime i also can see blood on the stool and bright red blood when i wipe almost has if i have my period. But its only with a bm .Im also tired all the time and feel drained please help thanks ray319

Your tiredness might originate from anaemia as a result of continuous low-level bleeding.  Anyway, I suggest that you re-visit your doctor and ask for a referral to a specialist if necessary - especially if the diagnosis is "vague" (i.e. "well it might be.....").  A colonoscopy test might well reveal more - perhaps an endoscopy at the same time??

Good luck
Morecambe
.